Our On-Site De-Installation provides your company with two services:
1. We verify and document the condition of your equipment prior to shipping.
2. We prepare and pack your equipment per manufacturer specifications.
We suggest this service for sensitive machinery and/or equipment that is insured for $5,000 or more.
With this service, a certified technician will visit your facility and complete the following:
- Verify make, model, and serial number.
- Check unit to make sure it is functioning properly.
- Inspect for mechanical or cosmetic damage.
- Flush, drain, and wipe per manufacturer specifications.
- Complete a full inspection report with copy for client.
- Assemble all cables, manuals, and maintenance records for shipping.
- De-install and pack unit and accessories per manufacturer specifications.